Pumps driven ML08M-BR centrifugal mono turbine
The range of pumps " ML08 ”Has been developed and designed taking into account the many needs of users of protective vehicles against the Fire , and combines the features of high efficiency and reliability.
Nominal flow rates: from 500 to 6000 l / min and pressures up to + 15 bars
Pump body in Bronze
Turbine in Bronze
Medium and high pressure driven pumps for fire fighting
BRONZE VERSION, SINGLE STAGE, MEDIUM PRESSURE
“ML08” Driven Pumps are extremely versatile and can cover a wide range of flow rates:
MEDIUM PRESSURE - Average flow rate from 500 to 6000 lpm Range from 3 to 15 bar pressure
A wide range of flow rates and options
”ML08” the right answer for all types of fire fighting vehicles.
The result of the developed work is translated into a specific, compact product with a wide range of rates in both medium and high pressure flow. A variety of accessories make the ML08 fire pump the answer for all types of vehicles and fire systems.
<br>• Single-turbine centrifugal pump, suitable for fire, with suction from a vehicle tank, a fire hydrant or a well or water table.
<br>• Nominal flows : from 500 to 6000 l / min and pressures up to + 15 bars
• Pump body in Bronze
• Turbine in Bronze
• Interchangeable wear ring
• Stainless steel shaft supported by ball bearings
• Self-adjusting mechanical seal
• Aluminum multiplier (many reports available)
• SAE 1410 coupling
• Suction by flange on the pump body
• Discharge by 6 flanges allowing the installation of manifolds, valves, etc.
• Priming pump by liquid ring with automatic actuation, supplied and fully mounted on the pump, construction in Bronze