Diesel fire engine mounted on skid with electric starter
Centrifugal fire engine on skid
Fire engine fitted with a 4-stroke Deutz XNUMX-stroke diesel electric engine.
With automatic choke.
Pump body and impeller in marinized aluminum shaft in stainless steel.
Deutz 4-stroke four-cylinder diesel engine
Maximum flow 2900 l / min
- Maximum flow 2900 l / min
- Maximum pressure 17 bar
- Nominal flow rate 2000 l / min at 10 bars and 3 meters of suction
- Maximum suction height 8 meters
- Weight: 445-475kg (fully loaded)
- Dimensions: 1440x750x920 mm
- Air cooling
- 60 liter tank
systth of priming:
Automatic double piston pump
Illuminated control panel in a box
Protected against splashes
Controls and displays for pumping set and accessories, large buttons for easy handling with firefighters gloves.
Hot galvanized steel frame
Chassîs with integrated tank
Projectors, Firefighters' fittings