High pressure floating motor pump
- 2-stroke petrol engine 8hp
- Max flow 480 l / min
- Elevation up to 95m
- The device can be used by firefighters to fill fire truck tanks with water from outdoor natural water sources
- It can also be used for pumping water from flooded areas and rooms and for other applications, e.g. agriculture, building sites
- Float body is made of polyethylene
- Two handles for transport
- 5 liter tank attached to the float
- 2-stroke petrol engine
- 8hp engine power
- Manual starter
- Maximum flow of 480l/min
- Maximum elevation up to 95m
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!