Floating Motor Pump – B&S Series with Electric Start
- Briggs & Stratton petrol engine
- Max flow 1 l/min
- Max pressure 4.4 bars
- Floating motor pump with resistant polyethylene float.
- Start-up electric and emergency manual.
- Equipped with a steel filter to prevent debris from damaging the pump.
- The handles facilitate transport and handling of the pump.
- The external battery allows quick starting of the motor pump and can be used to recharge
other electronic devices.
- The pump can run dry without damage.
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!