Self-priming electric pump with generator on road trailer (550m3 / h max)
- This towable pump is self-priming with a max solid passage of 75 x 78 mm.
- Ideal for flood emergencies, it is mounted on a road trailer to speed up its deployment.
- Max flow rate of 550m3 / h, it is essential for civil security or firefighters in the fight against flooded areas and floods.
- Its generator set provides energy for all the tools needed by flood relief.
- 100% customizable product made in Europe.
500m3 / h at 8m
300m3 / h at 15m
200m3 / h at 18m
- VIESSE RB831B pump
- Pump power: 22kW @ 1450 rpm
- GJL250 cast iron wheel
- GJS400 cast iron pump body
- C40 steel shaft
- Solid passage: 78 x 75 mm
- Discharge / Suction: 200mm
- IEC size: 180L
- Power: 1450 rpm @ 22kW - 400V
- Of poles: 4
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Protection: IP55
- Diesel driven by KHOLER engine
- Fuel tank: 120L
- Liquid cooling
- 64HP —4 cyl — 2482cc
- Stage V engine: Its emission level allows you to tow the trailer on the road.
- This type of intervention trailer is made to measure.
- This product is 100% customizable
- LED lighting
- FIRECO telescopic mast
- Discharge hose reel
- Supports for suction hoses
- Storage box
- Roll bar + tarpaulin
A selection of pumps adapted to your specific needs
Large range of firefighting and flood fighting motor pumps. Pumps can be skid-mounted, portable, or trailer-mounted
Marine - Sea water
Range of motor pumps resistant to sea water. Can be used for security services on ships and oil ports, commercial ports
Fire pumps are usually approved by a certification body and are powered by an electric or diesel engine or sometimes by a steam turbine.
Flood Construction site
Pumps used for lifting wastewater, evacuating loaded and muddy water, drying or irrigating.
Motor pumps and a swimming pool to fight fires, as well as our range of cellar pumps intended for the evacuation of rainwater and clear water!